Dr. Gedaliah Mordechai Stern Accessibility Arrangements
Dr. Gedaliah Mordechai Stern invest the utmost efforts and many resources, to provide all of its clients with equal, respectable, accessible and professional services. In accordance with the 1998 Equal Rights for People with Disabilities Law, and the regulations enacted thereunder, a lot of effort and resources are invested, making the necessary accessibility adjustments, which will enable a person with a disability to independently and equally receive the services provided to the general public.
Building Accessibility Arrangements
Below are the accessibility arrangements at the reception center located at Usishkin 57, Rehavia, Jerusalem
- There are handicapped parking spaces at the hotel itself, and the nearby Usishkin 57, Rehavia, Jerusalem parking lot (for a fee), including for tall cars.
- There is a continuum of access from the parking through the entrance to the reception center, and until the service is received (including elevators).
- The reception center includes accessible service posts.
- Accessible handicap bathrooms in the building lobby, and on the different floors.
- Identification and direction signs are posted.
- Service animals that assist a person with disabilities are allowed in the reception center.
- If needed, you may ask the service representatives for assistance in completing forms.
Accessible Customer Service
- Employee training for accessible service – trainings are held for gaining familiarity with the accessibility field, creating awareness, and providing practical tools for effective, accessible service.
Accessible call center – the answering machine has been made accessible, with the information transmitted in a clear tone, with no background music.
- Additional forms of contact – there are a few forms of contact:
- Frontal service – reception Sun-Thurs,09:00-17:00
- Email: GMSDENTAL@GMAIL.COM
- Fax: 02-6253729
- Contact via the “contact” form on the website (link)
- Contact by mail: Usishkin 57, Rehavia, Jerusalem
An accessible website is a website that allows people with disabilities and elderly people to browse with the same amount of efficiency and pleasure as other browsers. About 20 to 25% of the population face difficulty when using the internet, and may benefit from more accessible web content, says a 2003 Microsoft study.
Ayalon Company believes in, and works to create equal opportunities on the internet space, for individuals with various disabilities, and for people using assistive technology for computer usage.
Information on Website Accessibility
- This site is in compliance with the 2013 Equal Rights for Persons with Disabilities Regulations (Accessibility Adjustments for Service).
- Accessibility adjustments were done in accordance to the recommendations of the Israeli Standard (ISR 5568) for Web Content Accessibility at AA level, and the international WCAG2.0 standard.
- The trials were tested for the highest compatibility for Firefox browser.
- The website provides a semantic structure for assistive technologies, and supports the standard operation patters using a keyboard, with the arrows, Enter and Esc-for exiting menus and windows.
- Adjusted for display in popular browsers, and for use on mobile phones.
- For maximizing the browsing experience with a screen reading software, we recommend using the latest NVDA program.
- A website accessibility consultation was performed by A-2-Z Accessibility and Internet Marketing Company
Contact ways for requests and suggestions for improving accessibility
It should be noted that we continue our efforts to improve the company accessibility, as part of our commitment to enable an accessible service to the general public, including people with disabilities.
Should you encounter any problem or issue with accessibility, please let us know, and we will make every effort to find a suitable solution, and handle the problem as soon as possible.
Accessibility Coordinator in Dr. Gedaliah Mordechai Stern
- Working hours: 09:00-17:00
- Tel.: 02-6258258
- Fax: 02-6253729
- Address: Usishkin 57, Rehavia, Jerusalem